Yannis Niebelschütz is co-founder of CoachHub, the global leading platform for digital coaching.
Together with his brother Matti, he founded the Berlin-based company in 2018.
A serial entrepreneur and former senior sales manager at LinkedIn, Yannis brings 15 years of experience working in New Work, startups and digital business building.
Yannis is an expert in growth strategy and is passionate about business development, leadership and digital marketing.
What we discussed:
- How to identify the right coach
- Benefits of coaching
- Common misconceptions about coaching
- How a digital coaching platform work
- Quantifying ROI in coaching
- Why coaching is the next best employee benefit
- And many more…
- Dispelling 5 Common Myths About Digital Coaching
- The Ultimate Guide to Finding a Business Coach
- The Return of Coaching Investment
This episode is brought to you by ArcLab. ArcLab empowers your organisation to improve your workforce performance through just-in-time, bite-sized, mobile learning. Easily author & distribute training and digital SOP modules to your Deskless Workforce. Anytime, anywhere, in any language. Listeners to my pod get 10% off Learning Design services. Go to https://arclab.io/adriantan to claim this special offer today.
Listen to the episode on Apple, Overcast, Spotify, Google Podcasts, or on your favourite podcast platform.
Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review. It will help bring the podcast to more people.
Post-production of this episode is done on Descript.