This blog drives awareness and educates the market (business owners, HR decision-makers) about HR Tech and how it powers business performance in this ever-changing HR landscape.
HR Tech Market Maps
Interviews with CEO of HR Tech
- Lam Mun Choong, Founder & CEO at SelfDrvn
- Emmanuel Crouy, CEO & Co-Founder @ GrabJobs.co
- Eugene Ng, Co-Founder, Head of Growth at StaffAny
- Deepti Chopra, Co-Founder at Adaface
Podcast – The Adrian Tan Show
Statistics (as of 11th Jan 2021)
2020 page views (from Google Analytics): 88,828
Average page views (in the last three months): 12,408
2019 unique visitors: 33,252
- Mailing-list: 1,879
- Twitter followers: 950
- LinkedIn: 26,344
- Facebook group: 753
Moz domain authority: 30
Page takeover: $2,000 per month
Sponsored blog post: $550 (inclusive of social media outreach and EDMs)
- Review of Quick HR – Cloud-based HR Management Software
- 10 reasons why you can’t afford to miss TechHR Singapore 2019!
- Why Skills Matter So Much
Social media outreach only: $200 per post (over Twitter and LinkedIn). $100 of the cost will go to post boosts.
EDMs: $250 per email
Banner ad in EDM: $100 per campaign
I speak at conferences each year on HR Tech.
I have spoken in front of groups as big as 200, and as small as 20 over the past 10 years.