Professor Jonathan Passmore is the Senior Vice President of Coaching with CoachHub, the leading global talent development platform that enables organisations to create a personalised, measurable, and scalable coaching program for the entire workforce
Professor Passmore is one of the top ten professional coaches in the world. He also serves as Professor of Coaching and Behavioural Change at the University of Reading’s Henley Business School.
In addition to leading Henley’s Centre for Coaching, Jonathan is also a chartered psychologist and author who has published hundreds of scientific papers on coaching.
What we discussed:
- How a typical coaching session looks like
- The ability to embrace coaching is a strength, not a weakness
- Why coaches are your best key accountability partner
- Should you stick to the same coach for life?
- Will your next coach be an AI?
- And many more…
- What is virtual coaching and how does it work?
- Burckhardt Compression Case Study
- How digital platforms can democratise coaching in Asia Pacific
This episode is brought to you by ArcLab. ArcLab empowers your organisation to improve your workforce performance through just-in-time, bite-sized, mobile learning. Easily author & distribute training and digital SOP modules to your Deskless Workforce. Anytime, anywhere, in any language. Listeners to my pod get 10% off Learning Design services. Go to https://arclab.io/adriantan to claim this special offer today.
Listen to the episode on Apple, Overcast, Spotify, Google Podcasts, or on your favourite podcast platform.
Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review. It will help bring the podcast to more people.
Post-production of this episode is done on Descript.