Are you good at what you do?
Do people look up to you for expert advice?
My blog reaches a brilliant community of business owners and senior HR professionals. If you have something good to share, don’t keep it to yourself!
Criteria for submission
Your article must:
- Provide educational insight and add value to readers.
- Be relevant to my blog – i.e. HR tech-centric. Examples:
- How AI is rebranding HR & Recruitment
- Getting Digital with HR
- The Implications of Artificial Intelligence and Big Data in HR
- How Might Blockchain Technology Affect the Future of HR?
My blog is not for selling products, we’re using it to help the community. So no sales pitches please!
Your articles must be:
- Well-written and proofread,
- More than 800 words (can be broken into series if necessary),
- Link to relevant references when quoting or using statistics,
- Up to 3 images (min 800 x 600) in landscape to accompany the post.
Please include an author bio of 25 to 50 words, and up to two social links you want included.
By submitting the content, you grant me the licence to use, edit and modify the content.
Publication of guest posts is at my sole discretion, and will usually be done within two weeks of submission. Authors may write in to [email protected] to enquire about the latest status of their submission.