30+ HR Tech vendors, 50+ HR Tech startups from the region, 20+ investors, angels and VCs, 30+ world-class speakers, facilitators and session leaders, and 1,000+ delegates from the HR and technology domains.
It will also be their first time holding this event outside of India over the past five years (check out my review of their TechHR 2018 New Delhi).
The complete ecosystem of HR Leaders, practitioners, service providers will come together to deliberate, debate, share best practices and connect with each other.
After all it is about taking advantage of the best that is available to build the future of work.
What’s in store for you
As Asia’s largest HR technology conference, TechHR ’19 will take this success engaging the community of Southeast Asia leaders in Singapore.
Here are some of the things you will get to learn:
- What has the world experienced in work tech space in the intervening 12 months?
- What are some of the emerging themes that promise to drive the future of work?
- What cutting-edge innovations have come into the market?
- New success stories of solutions implemented? What all can we learn from them?
- Cautions and areas that need more deliberation
TechHR Focus Areas
Specifically, you will get exposed to five key areas to exponentially deepen your knowledge in the following:
- TECH-AS-THE-GLUE: How can technology be employed for productivity and alignment through the employee cycle? Learn from case studies on how most progressive organizations are leveraging technology to transform the way they recruit to adding the tech lens to wellness programs.
- THE-FUTURE-IS-NOW: Harness technologies that can enable disproportionate leaps in work efficiency. Decode the nuts and bolts of Blockchain in HR Tech to assessing risks in an increasingly tech-enabled compliance framework.
- DIGITAL-FORCE: Nurturing a future-ready digital force, what does it entail? From a talk show to managing talent in a gig economy to a case study on future-proofing employees, know it all.
- HOW-TO-DIGITAL: What should be the process of deploying technology within the context of our organizations? From a masterclass on architecting a digital experience to a CHRO’s digital roadmap, decode it all.
[endorsement photo=”https://adriantan.com.sg/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/spkr-grace-yip.jpg” cite=”Grace Yip” byline=”Managing Director, Accenture”]An incredible experience & fantastic content & sessions.[/endorsement]
Sounds great. Anything else?
Need more reasons to attend the event? Here’s five:
1. MATCHMAKING AND NETWORKING
Every year People Matters TechHR generated over 10,000 conversations during the events and over 300 meetings booked. TechHR is where business happens.
2. EXHIBITION FLOORS AND START-UPS
We host the largest HR technology specific exhibition in Asia where 200 product companies and start-ups come to showcase their latest products, explore opportunities and build new partnerships.
3. TRACKS OF CONTENT
From strategy to execution, People Matters TechHR ’19 has 3 tracks of content designed to cater to the diversity of our audience.
4. EXCLUSIVE MASTERCLASS TRACK
Small-group sessions hosted by big-time speakers influencers, analysts and HR technology experts.
5. MEET AND LEARN FROM YOUR PEERS
The only conference that hosts the who-is-who of Business, HR and Product Leaders passionate about digital transformation and leading the way for their industry.
[endorsement photo=”https://adriantan.com.sg/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/William-Tincup-2.jpg” cite=”William Tincup” byline=”President, RecruitingDaily”]An overwhelming energy that I have not seen anywhere in any of the conference in America.[/endorsement]
I can’t wait! How do I register?
From now until end of November, you get to enjoy a 40% early bird discount.
[button href=”https://singapore.techhrconference.com/#registration” primary=”true” centered=”true” newwindow=”true”]Click here to register[/button]
Are you looking to be a sponsor instead? Or to participate in their startup program? Click on the image below to get started.
Look forward to seeing you there!