Kuljit Chadha is the Co-founder and COO of Disprz, an AI-powered skilling platform.
A serial entrepreneur, Kuljit relishes taking nascent technology products to new markets and has a proven track record of taking at least three products that were category-defining across media, formal education and enterprise learning to both emerging and developed markets across the world.
He holds a master of business administration from the prestigious Indian School of Business in Hyderabad.
What I discussed with Kuljit:
- The difference between learning and skilling
- How learning differs between blue collars and white collars workers.
- Should you still train people if training them means they will leave?
- Why companies are so fixated on paper qualifications.
- The low adoption rate for Skillsfuture credits.
- And many more…
Listen to the episode on Apple, Overcast, Spotify, Google Podcasts, or on your favourite podcast platform.
Like this show? Please leave a review — even one sentence helps!