Jin Choeh founded Swingvy with his co-founders in 2016 with a mission to create a workplace where work empowers people. As a founder, he focuses on product, team building, fundraising, market expansion, and team culture.
Prior to founding Swingvy, he worked at AhnLab as a regional manager for the South-East Asia market covering six countries: Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia, Thailand, and the Philippines.
He also co-founded two startups Zibro and Ssamtong, which are online real-estate platform and tutor matching platform respectively.
Jin grew up in Korea, France, Japan, and the US, and has an Architectural Engineering degree from Hanyang University in Korea.
What I discussed with Jin
- The key HR issues he observed during his first two startups
- Why digital transformation adoption co-relate to a country’s GDP
- The people management lesson he learned during COVID-19
- How the talent pool has radically widened due to the pandemic
- The State of Employee Benefits in Singapore eBook
- And many more…
What was your favourite quote or lesson from this episode? Please let me know in the comments.