Jin Choeh founded Swingvy with his co-founders in 2016 with a mission to create a workplace where work empowers people. As a founder, he focuses on product, team building, fundraising, market expansion, and team culture.
Prior to founding Swingvy, he worked at AhnLab as a regional manager for the South-East Asia market covering six countries: Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia, Thailand, and the Philippines.
He also co-founded two startups Zibro and Ssamtong, which are online real-estate platform and tutor matching platform respectively.
Jin grew up in Korea, France, Japan, and the US, and has an Architectural Engineering degree from Hanyang University in Korea.
What I discussed with Jin
- The key HR issues he observed during his first two startups
- Why digital transformation adoption co-relate to a country’s GDP
- The people management lesson he learned during COVID-19
- How the talent pool has radically widened due to the pandemic
- The State of Employee Benefits in Singapore eBook
- And many more…
Listen to the episode on Apple, Overcast, Spotify, Google Podcasts, or on your favourite podcast platform.
What was your favourite quote or lesson from this episode? Please let me know in the comments.