|Date:||April 28, 2020|
|Event:||Webinar: Role of HR in supporting businesses through disruption|
|Topic:||Role of HR in supporting businesses through disruption|
|Registration:||Click here to register.|
|More Info:||Click here for more information.|
The COVID-19 pandemic is having a hugely disruptive impact on businesses throughout the world. All major economic indicators are showing a downturn, and companies are struggling to maintain essential services. It is arguably the gravest situation we have encountered as a species since the Second World War.
In a crisis, people need effective leadership. This presents a major opportunity for HR professionals; in the context of the pandemic, who else is better placed to show leadership and help their business and employees to steer the most effective path through these turbulent waters? But experience shows that often the HR team is not equipped to play a leading role in troubled times, and it is often left to other functions. Why is that?
At this first HR Leaders Roundtable seminar, run jointly by Indorse and PeopleStrong, we will explore useful tools we deploy during these disruptive times to increase our teams’ productivity, motivation, and feeling of belonging.
The Webinar will be facilitated by Adrian Tan a seasoned practitioner and one of the leading experts in the HR Tech arena in Singapore and South East Asia. During the Webinar we will explore:
- What are the main problems facing businesses due to the COVID-19 pandemic?
- What kind of solutions are businesses putting in place to mitigate these?
- What can the HR function do to provide effective leadership at this time?
- What tools can we deploy to steer productivity and motivation while our teams work from home?
- How can businesses ensure effective communication and raise levels of engagement?
This will be an opportunity both to learn some useful tips from the facilitator but also to learn from peers in other companies and industries, share experience and join a growing network.