Chan Chiou Hao is currently the COO of Justlogin, a Singapore based HR Software as a Service provider. He has been with the company for over 5 years and has grown the business from a 10-person operation to 80 employees and grown the revenue by 300%.
Prior to JustLogin, Chiou has spent almost a decade in business development roles in various notable software companies like Salesforce.com, QlikTech, SumTotal Systems and Mambu.
He was also an entrepreneur who founded two venture capital-backed internet companies which were eventually acquired.
What I discuss with Chiou Hao:
- Their partnership with Fintech MatchMove and what it means to their users.
- The growing trend of engaging gig workforce.
- How the e-wallet concept can provide faster money access for gig workers.
- The evolution of the payroll scene over the past 10 years.
- Why traditional banks are so slow in innovating for customers.
- And many more…
Listen to the episode on Apple, Overcast, Spotify, Google Podcasts, or on your favourite podcast platform.
Like this show? Please leave a review — even one sentence helps!