[callout]Learning sessions on themes lying at the intersection of talent, technology, transformation and experience, certification workshops, night fest and much more, along with a great lineup of speakers including David Green, Cassie Kozyrkov and Jason Averbook. Here are 10 reasons to look forward to People Matters TechHR Singapore 2020.[/callout]
Themed around ’BY DESIGN‘, People Matters TechHR Singapore 2020 will examine the purpose of technology, and its impact on business and talent practices.
It will help guide the business and talent leaders towards architecting a digital culture while keeping an eye on what technology brings to the fore.
This mega confluence of HR & Work Tech from 19th to 21st February at Marina Bay Sands promises to help leaders in their talent transformation journey.
If you wish to get insights, information, access to the most progressive technologies, then you should not miss People Matters TechHR Singapore 2020.
To give you a simple overview of the three-day conference, we bring to you 10 reasons why you cannot afford to miss People Matters TechHR Singapore 2020.
Here are 10 reasons to look forward to People Matters TechHR Singapore 2020 and join more than 3,000 business and talent leaders for an immersive learning experience:
- Top voices from the world of talent and technology: David Green, Managing Director – The People Analytics Program, Insight222 and global influencer on People Analytics; Hod Lipson, a Professor of Engineering & Data Science at Columbia University, an Expert on Self-Replicating & Self-Reflecting Robots; Cassie Kozyrkov, Chief Decision Scientist at Google, Advisor to the leadership team on decision process, AI strategy, and building data-driven organizations; Jason Averbook, CEO & Co-founder at Leapgen, one of the top HR Technology global analysts and many more. Click here to view the entire list of speakers.
- Agenda focused on design: The agenda covers themes lying at the intersection of talent, technology, transformation and experience. This year’s theme “ByDesign” will have four main content tracks. #DigitalBYDesign is focussed on how digital is transforming business models and ways of working; #AlignedBYDesign will focus on how the HR function needs to transform to create unparalleled business impact; #ExperienceBYDesign will enable you to ensure employee experience is at the core of all the changes; and #Future-ReadyBYDesign will be about how technologies like Cognitive, IoT, Blockchain are redefining business and what will it mean for people and work. Click here to download the agenda.
- Capability-building masterclasses: Take the lead in your organization’s digitization agenda by joining the CHRO’s Digital Roadmap Guide and Building Digital Workforce Experience. Learn about new methodologies and how to implement them by joining the masterclass on Digital Storytelling through data and Bridging the Skills Transfer Gap. This year all masterclasses are open to all delegates, however, they are required to pre-register due to limited seating capacity. Click here to know more and block your seats.
- Ideas for the future: This exclusive zone will host the top HR technology service providers. More than 60 technology platforms that can be leveraged at every stage of the talent lifecycle will be available for you to experience and assess in the exhibition area. Click here to view the entire list of partners.
- Not just a conference, but an Unconference too: Witness a different take on the variety of themes in a candid set up. Click here to know more about this quirky track and its agenda.
- 60+ emerging HR Technology Startups: A full-fledged startup track bringing product pitches and exhibition of the region’s 60+ hand-picked HR Technology startups. Click here to see the full list of startups who participated in 2019.
- TechHR Certification Workshops: On 19th February, the full-day certification workshops will be led by leading certified global experts like David Green, Managing Director – The People Analytics Program, Insight222; Kevin Gilboe, Head of Design, International, 3M; Jason Averbook, CEO, Leapgen and many more. Certification workshops will have limited seats, which are allocated on a first-come-first-served basis to registered HR delegates. So you must block your seats fast. Click here to register.
- Women in Digital: An exclusive track focusing on ‘Women in Digital’ is aimed at accelerating organizational efforts on fostering gender diversity and breaking inclusion barriers. Sessions in this track will feature reflections on encouraging more diversity in technical fields by removing obstacles and (re)defining what success looks like.
- TechHR Night Fest: A day of learning will be followed by networking, fun and a pub-crawl at one of the most buzzing and vibrant places of Singapore, Club Street. In the earlier edition, Night Fest was an exhilarating experience with stand-up comedian Hossan Leong and you can expect a lot more in 2020. TechHR Night Fest is only for registered delegates. Click here to register.
- People Matters Study Tours: The conference just doesn’t end at Marina Bay Sands! On 21st February, the attendees get a chance to visit Singapore’s most progressive organizations. If you are an HR practitioner, this is your opportunity to leave your desk and enter an entirely different campus to get an immersive learning experience. Study Tours will have limited seats, which are allocated on a first-come-first-served basis to registered HR delegates. Click here to register.
To set aside a working day is challenging, but that said, to invest in your learning is the biggest gift to yourself and those around you. So, join your peers and make the most of this opportunity.
Click here to register for the conference.
See you soon at People Matters TechHR Singapore 2020!