Here are four ways you can access my knowledge and experience. I have arranged these in order, from those that require the least investment to those that require the most.
- Search my site. I have written more than 200 blog posts on this site. Chances are, I have already addressed your question or issue. Just use the search box in the upper right-hand corner of this page.
- Subscribe to my updates. I currently publish two new blog posts a week. I write on recruitment, workplace productivity, entrepreneurship and occasionally parenting. Learn more …
- Product reviews. I use many products to help me optimize my work and I love to know new ones. If you have products or tools to improve recruitment or productivity in general, let me know. If it suits my readers, I could do a product review.
- Book me as a speaker. I have been speaking publicly for more than 6 years. I have keynoted events for corporations, conferences, trade associations and career fairs. If you have an event you would like me to consider, please e-mail me.
- Hire me as a personal coach. I love one-on-one coaching, but I have limited time available for it. Therefore, I am very selective. I also charge crazy-high fees. But if you think you could benefit from one-on-one interaction with me, e-mail me.
If you have something else in mind, other than what I have outlined, feel free to drop me a message below.