|Date:||October 26, 2017|
|Time:||13:00 - 17:00|
|Event:||Singapore HR Tech Meetup #1|
|Venue:||NUSS Suntec City Guild House|
|Registration:||Click here to register.|
|More Info:||Click here for more information.|
This is the 1st ever meet up event exclusively for HR Tech folks. The purpose of this event is to have HR Techs to come together, get to know each other, and seriously explore collaborations and position yourself as a holistic solution to the buyers instead of being viewed as another login to solve one pain point.
MOM, ACE and SHRI will also be present to share about matters from their perspectives:
- MOM – HR Industry Manpower Plan and how tech can help HR in Singapore grow to be a strategic advantage for companies
- ACE – Singapore’s startup ecosystem and how Startup SG can help local HR Tech
- SHRI – How SHRI can help HR Tech to drive adoption
- Ramco – Latest innovations from Ramco Innovations Lab
Followed by groups discussion sessions facilitated by our presenters to discuss:
- What is stopping SMEs from taking up HR Tech products? How can government help?
- What is the common reason that you started your HR Tech?
- What had limited collaborations between HR Tech and what could remove this barrier?
Thereafter we will head into a couple of hours of networking session for HR Tech to know each other over finger food and drinks.
A Facebook Group will also be created after the event to further discussion.